David Carver Associates aim to provide the highest possible level of customer service and professionalism and to set our service apart from that offered by others. To these ends, we offer:
* If payment has been received and Terms and Conditions signed and returned by the client.
- Detailed local knowledge built on more than 25 years’ experience.
- Digital Colour photographs, with all Intermediate and Building Survey Reports. Many previous clients have confirmed that this service alone is a significant benefit to them, as it helps to ‘put a picture in the mind’s eye’.
- Verbal report on the day of inspection, (when requested*). We know that you will be keen to hear the results of the survey as soon as possible.
- Emailing of reports in PDF format.
- Fast turn around of written reports.
- Vendor Questionnaire. When we visit properties, the vendor is very often not at home, due to work or other commitments. Ordinarily, this would mean that a surveyor wouldn’t have the opportunity to discuss the property and its history with the current owner. To overcome this problem, we write to the vendor in advance, enclosing a 3 page Questionnaire, which we will then pick up at the time of the inspection. This helps us to write a more informative report and confirm, for example, whether that woodworm infestation has, or has not been treated.
- Follow up advice. Once you have read the report, we will be pleased to speak to you on the telephone and answer any questions that you may have. We may also be able to put you in touch with reliable local builders or other contractors, if any works are required.