I aim to provide the highest possible level of customer service and professionalism and to set my service apart from that offered by other firms. With this in mind, I offer:
* If payment has been received and Terms and Conditions signed and returned by the client.
- Detailed local knowledge built on more than 30 years’ experience.
- Digital Colour photographs, with all Level 2 and Level 3 survey reports. Many previous clients have confirmed that this service alone is a significant benefit to them, which helps to ‘put a picture in the mind’s eye’.
- Verbal report on the day of inspection, (when requested*). I know that you will be keen to hear the results of the survey as soon as possible.
- Emailing of reports in PDF format.
- Turnaround of written reports within 5 – 6 working days of the inspection.
- A Vendor Questionnaire. When I visit properties, the vendor is very often not at home, due to work or other commitments. Ordinarily, this would mean that a surveyor wouldn’t have the opportunity to discuss the property and its history with the current owner. To overcome this problem, I write to the vendor in advance, enclosing a 3 page Questionnaire, and I aim to collect the completed questionnaire at the time of the inspection. This helps me to write a more informative report and to confirm, for example, whether that woodworm infestation has been treated.
- Follow up advice. Once you have read the report, I will be pleased to speak to you on the telephone and to answer any questions that you may have. I may also be able to put you in touch with reliable local builders or other contractors, if any works are required.